Content Advisor - Non Profit//Government - £35K - Essex
I am representing government organization, who are looking to make strides in the government sector by benchmarking against the privte sector. This role will be key in devising and implementing Content for their website.
The Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Writing, editing, scoping and commissioning of digital content, that aligns to the company's strategy.
- Ensuring a high level of content, to support the user's customer experience.
- Use analytics tool to ensure a high level of content and monitor emerging trends.
- Using insights, to create the best content based on user needs.
- Working collaboratively with your colleague to create and implement, best practice and processes.
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts.
The Content Writer will have:
- Tangible experience of designing and writing user centric content
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong written skills, with the ability to turn legal jargon into easy to understand English.
- Team player, working well within a team and happy to share work with fellow members and ability to improve based on feedback.
- Experience of designing content, in different formats such as online calculator and decision-making tools.
- Ideally having experience of writing for an advisory or Public information content.
- Dedication to working in an agile environment, within an inventive generous workplace.
To apply for the Content Advisor position, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org