International Brand Manager
This fun and highly creative brand is part of an ambitious, young company in strong growth. Forging the way in the healthy snacking space, the company has plans to expand its strong portfolio of brands in new markets. Culture is highly collaborative with strong company values which are lived and breathed at every level. It's a highly inspiring environment to work in where you can expect to be supported in delivering to your full potential and given plenty of room to grow.
As Brand Manager, you will be reporting into an SBM but also working closely with the Marketing Director and other senior stakeholder across International markets. You will champion this fun, creative and deliciously healthy brand in local markets and deliver marketing plans with a strong focus on digital and BTL activation.
- Brand guardian, launching the brand into multiple markets and working hard to maintain brand personality
- Reporting to the SBM, you will support on setting strategy and work with local teams to support them with implementation
- Lead ATL asset adaptations for local markets, including concept testing prior to launch in market
- Work with internal creative team and external agencies to bring brands to life for new consumers across the world, delivering unique, disruptive creative across all assets
- Manage digital strategy and activation including global SEO and PPC strategy and roll out across markets
- Execute brand launches in international markets from start to finish, in collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver these to the highest standards
- You will have marketing experience gained within the FMCG food sector, strong initial training at ABM or BM level and exposure to family brand would be a bonus.
- Digital and Social experience is essential.
- Global experience is key and US experience would be hugely advantageous.
- Resilient, confident and commercial - you must have gravitas to work with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- You will be a highly confident communicator, resilient and able to influence in a positive and calm way.
- There is no space for big egos in this highly collaborative working culture. Genuine passion to do a great job and be the eyes and ears of the brand are required.