Social Media Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Social Media Manager - Competitive Salary - London
Are you a creative soul with an analytical mind? Are you an Instagram innovator, a Facebook fanatic, and a Twitter trailblazer? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Kinesis, a buzzing FinTech company based around blockchain and cryptocurrency, are looking for a driven Social Media Manager to join their expanding team. You will be joining their marketing team as a key stakeholder and drive forward their content across their Social Media Platforms, these include, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Instagram, Telegram, Medium, YouTube and Steemit.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for content going out across social media platforms to ensure quality, clarity and consistency (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Medium, Telegram)
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Create regular social content performance reports and will be able to write and deliver gripping presentations.
- Ensure brand consistency - that internal and external comms reflect brand values and adapt/evolve as they do
The vision for Kinesis is to deliver an evolutionary step beyond any monetary and banking system available today. The Kinesis system is an evolutionary step beyond any current monetary system available in the world today. It enhances money as both a store of value and a medium of exchange. Use is incentivised by attaching a unique multifaceted yield system. This promotes the use of Kinesis as a currency while distributing back the wealth generated according to proportionate holdings and velocity.
The key skills and qualities of a Social Media Manager
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in the finance industry and experience writing for ICO or blockchain industry highly desirable
- Strong Social Media influencer connections
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good understanding of content marketing strategy, with an understanding of SEO
- Adept at maintaining tone of voice consistency across multiple channels
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly