Head of Creative
Top Agency in Central London require a Retail Head of Creative/Associate Creative Director to lead a major account.
This person will form the bridge between the agency's various partnerships, working closely with the retail strategists, creative teams, designers and account handlers to best deliver exceptionally innovative retail, experiential and associated comms that not only support the ATL campaign but explode it!
As a HOD/ACD you'll report into the Retail Creative Directors and ATL Creative Directors and ECDs.
With an art director background you will be digitally and technologically savvy with a thirst for leading and pushing retail innovation.
You'll have a great understanding of shopper and retail communications so a thorough knowledge of retail advertising is imperative.
Where opportunities arise you can expect to work on other clients and pitch briefs.
- To be conceptually and strategically opinionated about retail creative and confident in your ideas and experience
- To understand all aspects of the retail journey, including all touch-points along the shopper path-to-purchase and how messaging changes accordingly
- To help build, run and grow the agency's creative pool
- To communicate confidently and persuasively, presenting work to internal teams and clients
- Maintain high standards and practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of the job
- Work closely with other departments and teams on projects ensuring peer-to-peer sharing of knowledge and practices
To apply, please attached a relevant folio and CV.