Do you want to work on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities?
Our client works with a variety of clients, all of who aim to improve people's lives. The creative team focus on projects ranging from simple materials for recycling campaigns to large-scale campaigns on Domestic Violence.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic digital designer to join a small friendly team. Working alongside a great team of designers you will deliver projects from brief to artwork, collaborating with like-minded people to create amazing and effective designs. Ideally you will have 3+ years experience, be proficient working across multiple platforms but with a digital bias, be full of creativity and have an almost insane attention to detail.
Our client are are an energetic, ambitious consultancy with a wealth of experience, working on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities. If this sounds like an environment you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
- Experience within an agency or in-house design team, 3+ years preferable.
- Experience of multi platform design such as websites, digital (simple animation and motion experience would highly advantageous)
- Experienced with systems such as Square Space
- To be able to engage with clients confidently, explaining ideas and taking feedback.
- A desire to help people and change lives through effective and creative design.
- Proactive and dedicated, always looking for the best solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- To enjoy working as part of a team, whilst being self-motivated, and able to actively use initiative to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to critique the work of junior designers and mentor occasionally.
- To be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To enjoy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in coding would be advantageous.