Senior Marketing Manager
This entrepreneurial beauty and healthcare care business is looking for a passionate marketer to head up the marketing team.
Based in Central London, the role will report directly into the Business Founder and have 3 direct reports.
- Full mix role - so you have experience across all channels
- Strong online experience -including - SEO, PPC, paid, site content, site conversion, google reviews, google places, email and social
- Significant in-store experience windows displays, POS, leaflets etc
- Manage agency's - PR, design, SEO, PPC
- Managing and mentoring a team
- Manage key marketing channels including site development (basic UX), digital marketing channels, PR, social media, content, emails, blog, video, promotional partners and events. The role will also require a proactive approach to testing and evaluating new marketing channels
- Manage growth and development of all team members
- Plan, manage and implement a tactical, responsive marketing and promotions calendar
- Creatively develop marketing collateral, working alongside external designers
- Research, identify and implement new customer acquisition opportunities
- Manage promotional and distribution partners
- Provide marketing consultancy to Franchisee marketing resource
Ideally you will come from a beauty background and have a genuine passion for the sector.
You will love all things health and beauty and have a keen interest outside of work in latest trends and innovation in this space.