VP of Marketing
VP of Marketing - $200k/yr - REMOTE WORK
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire VPs of Marketing ($100/hr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
In our enterprise software space, our VP of Marketing will direct and oversee the Marketing department. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing strategies that align with the overall business goals. You should have a solid marketing background and have experience working with a variety of marketing campaigns and promotional projects, including but not limited to SEO, PPC, Online marketing and social media techniques.
To be effective in this role - you must be a great communicator, organized and be extremely metrics-oriented. You will need to be a hands-on coach and thrive on new and innovative marketing techniques that will continually improve your marketing activities.
This role is strategic and execution driven. You will work closely with sales top executives to define business and market objectives, then you will be designing and managing what marketing strategy will accomplish with those objectives in weekly pace, and you will be monitoring and reporting in consequence, what worked, what changes are you going to make in order improve results, and coordinate your team with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams to make it happen.
In this role you will gain practical experience in how to expand your skills across multiple companies, products and industries within a group that today expands at a rate of one new company a week, owns a portfolio of more than a 100 software products and where you will be challenged every single day. With the opportunity of learning from direct and open conversations with SVP's and CxO executives across the group all the time.
- 10+ years experience as a VP of Marketing or other senior marketing roles with the budget management of at least 6M USD
- Proven experience in managing a team of 10+ people
- Experience designing and implementing a successful marketing plan, with multiple campaigns running
- Strong knowledge of SEM, SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for a high-growth environment
- English language proficiency
Join our community of remote professionals!