Senior Graphic Designer | London
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global professional services company with over 100,000 staff and a presence on almost every continent. They are a people focussed organisation and have ambitions to be the best employer in the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer to cover a period of secondment in a busy design team working on high value tenders and pitches.
- Influence clients to choose an effective design and deliverable solution within budget requirements
- Negotiate deadlines, create timelines, cost estimates and schedule changes for client approval
- Develop conceptual design and innovative ideas for client deliverables
- Develop concepts for packaging design
- Act as brand ambassador
Skills & Experience:
- Some people management experience is advantageous
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced ability with Adobe CS including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and MS Office including Excel, PPT and Word
- Experienced with working with external vendors
This is a 12-month FTC with every chance of then becoming a permanent position as there are a number of design teams in London.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.