Associate Residential Designer
An international luxury residential studio is seeking a senior level interior designer to lead several of it's high-profile, residential, hospitality and boutique commercial projects. Located in the south-west of London, this collaborative studio has established many branded interiors and considers their approach more of a curation of the individual rather than a set aesthetic.
- Deliver strategic design solutions for clients that are in line with the firm's creative vision.
- Communication and coordination with suppliers and consultants for samples, pricing, and purchasing and procurement.
- Be the primary point of contact for the client.
- Lead a team of designers to execute a design of the highest quality.
- Review and produce architectural drawing sets, shop drawings, custom FF+E specifications and budget compliancy.
- Manage client expectations, project schedules, and deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Knowledge of all aspects of interior design phases including process and best practices, and consultant coordination.
- Software Proficiency include: AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp.
This role is best suited to a candidate who wants to lead a team but remain in the middle of the design process. This studio continues to grow internationally based on their prestigious reputation and they are offering the opportunity to work on a soon-to -be award-winning project.