An award-winning developers that design and deliver landmark mixed-use real estate developments, buildings and concepts in the UK are looking for a middleweight graphic designer with a wide range of experience to join their creative team.
- The graphic designer will lead all aspects of the in-house design function from print through to digital collateral.
- Deliver marketing and communications materials including brochures and print work, website design and advertising.
- Brand creation - full scope of brand creation from idea development, research and concept design, through to roll out and implementation across a range of collateral.
- Creating a full set of brand guidelines and style guide.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in graphic design or relevant industry experience.
- Experience of working on large/prominent brands and brand creation.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a core range of skills in identity, typography and layout.
- Good working knowledge of print processes and design for print as well as digital design.
- Strong brand awareness and good knowledge of brand building in the marketplace .
Software: InDesign | Photoshop | Illustrator
Benefits: 25 days annual leave | Pension | Private Healthcare | Annual Well-being Allowance | Group income protection scheme | Life assurance policy | Private medical scheme.