2 days left
- Full Time
A prestigious London-based architectural studio specialising in residential and public use buildings, are looking for an architectural visualiser / designer to join their diverse and energetic crew.
- Create photo-realistic architectural visualisations from concept through to renders and post production.
- Help the team create bespoke solutions to bespoke problems.
- You are actively involved during the entire design process and you work closely with the responsible designers, project leaders and creative directors.
Skills and Experience
- The candidate will ideally be a part 1 or part 2 qualified architect with the ability to create beautiful and accurate architectural visuals.
- Create the imagery but also help in the design process, therefore, a great eye for design and understanding of the design process is a must.
- Possess a creative flair, technical ability and a proven track record in visual storytelling.
- Three dimensional and spatial understanding of buildings including shadow and light.
- Good understanding of scale and compositional techniques relating to the virtual environment.
- Software: Rhino | Maxwell | SketchUp |
Apply for Architectural Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly