Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Leading contract furniture company seek an experienced business development manager for their west London-based headquarters. The successful candidate will report to the sales director and operate with an aim of introducing the company to potential customers within target industries.
- Monitor and action the list of allocated target customers.
- Work with the sales director on prioritising sectors.
- Liaise with marketing team on development and improvement of suitable marketing materials.
- Identify and contact targeted companies and individuals within target sectors.
- Arrange meetings and invite the sales consultants to them.
- Present the company and the sales consultant during the meeting facilitating a smooth handover.
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience in sales and not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Very clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy, ability to work with CRM and keep organised.
- Experience, education or passion for interior products.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly