Agile Delivery Coach, UK's Best-Loved Charity
Agile Delivery Coach, UK's Best-Loved Charity, Digital Web Projects
I'm currently working with one of the UKs best-loved charities! They're seeking a number of Agile Coaches and Agile Delivery Coaches to join their growing digital team. The company is undergoing a digital transformation and as a result are looking for an Agile Coaching champion who can help establish a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and learning through experimentation. Another role will leave you with your own Agile delivery processes and practice, coaching a number of Digital Delivery Teams to work more effectively in the delivery of digital products.
- Work with the product management and engineering practice leads so as to set best practice standards, processes and a better culture in order to create a more effect, efficient and creative happy delivery function
- Proactively remove any blockers that the development team may have and ensure there is a clear pipeline of work to be delivered for them next
- Build new teams as well as maintain and motivate those teams to ensure they is an iterative plan towards work
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important.
- Substantial experience around the championing of agile delivery practices within complex and challenging business environments
- Effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding solid agile coaching skills - ability to engage, motivate and deliver organisational change to create an iterative, user-centric and evidence-driven delivery function.
- Curious and creative thinker - to create a learning organisation committed to continuous improvement and always striving to do things better.
- Resilient - with the ability to stay the course in championing and embedding agile thinking and culture.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Keywords: Agile Coach, Agile Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, Charity, Digital product development, Web & Mobile, Media, Ecommerce , Agile Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Web, agency, Charity, non for profit.