Position: Account Manager
Client based in London is currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join their client services team. They are a well-established design agency who specialise in Exhibition Stand, Event, POS and Print Design.
The ideal candidate will have around 5 years' experience managing exhibition projects in an agency environment.
You will need to be driven to make projects succeed and be insightful about your client's needs. The studio is fast-paced often with demanding deadlines and therefore requires attention to detail as well as a level head.
- Managing and/or supporting projects efficiently
- Ensure scheduling of projects and appropriate resources are available to meet timings
- Managing detailed project documentation such as briefs, estimates, invoices and contact reports to ensure that it is up to date and relevant.
- Clearly brief the design team through projects and act as liaison between agency and client
- Help develop existing client relationships and project worth
- Around 5 years relevant experience
- Used to working to budgets and delivering margin
- Ability to work autonomously managing complex projects
- Experienced at delivering projects overseas would be an advantage
- Able to manage others, likely two direct reports
- Highly organised
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.