Performance Marketing Executive
You will devise and implement performance campaigns that increase customer acquisition for Digital Subscriptions, covering Premium, Premium Sport and Premium Digital Editions. You will support the implementation and analysis of my client's campaigns, continuously optimising to improve ROI and adopting a test and learn approach to drive innovation and performance.
Join one of Britain's fastest growing and leading publishers based in London. They are renowned for providing content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. A fun, driven and team-player corporate environment that encourages progression for its forward-thinking employees.
You will oversee all performance marketing initiatives for acquisition of new subscribers. This will include:
- Working closely with the Subscription proposition team to ensure campaigns are aligned to the overarching strategy, refining and improving customer user journeys to maximise conversion.
- Support the Partnership & Retention team by assessing the impact subscriber acquisition has on customer retention. Maximise revenue opportunities by supporting partner campaign, past examples include Amazon Prime, Google Home, FitBit and BT Sport.
- Support the growth of my client's app (tablet subscription product)
- Devising and implementing a data led marketing approach, setting the strategy for delivering impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid (including App and App store optimisation), Owned and Earned platforms to drive results.
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and SEO & Content teams to ensure the desired activity from my clients Owned and Earned channels.
- Initiating test and learn strategies to improve effectiveness of my clients marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the creation of subscription marketing collateral and communications across email, DM, print, social and other relevant channels.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends. Understand and report on trends and innovative marketing techniques in the wider industry.
- Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
You are a Digital Marketer who has proven experience across paid channels including social, search and programmatic display. You come from a Subscription model background and have proven acquisition success for paying subscribers, measuring ROI and demonstrating impact to the business. To give you the extra edge you will have knowledge and experience of running content marketing strategies to drive performance and marketed to an older demographic (30+).
All the usual great stuff - competitive bonus, great pension scheme, private medical cover, great progression plus a sociable team and great nights out!
In addition you'll get:
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite GP and Physiotherapist
- Free fruit available everyday
- Flexible working (as their line manager I am happy to accommodate reasonable requests for remote working)
- Health & Wellbeing drop in sessions, Financial Advice drop in sessions
- Robust L&D programme
- Bike to work scheme