Performance Marketing Executive
You will be the support on the creation of successful media campaigns to meet specific business KPIs utilising Paid, Owned and Earned digital marketing and print channels for our growing Financial Solutions vertical.
Join one of Britain's fastest growing and leading publishers based in London. They are renowned for providing content that inspires people to have the perspective they want to progress in life. A fun, driven and team-player corporate environment that encourages progression for its forward-thinking employees.
You will support and implement impactful multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms, working to specific campaign KPIs. These will include, but are not limited to: Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic, Online Display, Email, VoD and Print. You will also be;
- Working in collaboration with external agencies to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimisation of any Paid activity; and the internal CRM, Media and SEO & Content teams to ensure the desired activity from our Owned and Earned channels.
- Identifying content opportunities that will drive top-of-the-funnel traffic through search engine visibility.Help to define and brief in appropriate audience segmentation for each campaign targeting offers and creative differently depending on customer attributes and campaign KPIs.
- Execution of the campaigns from planning through to full implementation and analysis.
- Continuous analysis of campaign performance in the live environment modifying plans in response to data and insight.
- Provide accurate and insightful live and post-performance analysis to stakeholders ensuring information is available to be fully reported and in line with KPIs and budget.
- Work closely with the wider marketing and business teams to gather information and provide suggestions for the recommended media channels and audience segments.
You are a Digital Marketer with proven experience working across paid channels including, but not limited to - social, search and programmatic display. You've had proven acquisition success running leading generation campaigns and knowledge and experience of running content marketing strategies to drive performance would give you the extra edge.
You're want to join a fast-growing, successful team and any experience with Adobe stack and a Financial Services background would be a massive advantage.
All the usual great stuff - competitive bonus, great pension scheme, private medical cover, great progression, and a really socialable team!
Plus additional perks including:
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite GP and Physiotherapist
- Free fruit available everyday
- Flexible working (as their line manager I am happy to accommodate reasonable requests for remote working)
- Health & Wellbeing drop in sessions, Financial Advice drop in sessions
- Robust L&D programme
- Bike to work scheme