Senior Workplace Designer
An international A&D practice in east London has an opening for a senior designer to join their workplace team, presenting the opportunity to work from concept through to completion.
- Leading and mentoring a team of more junior designers.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to potential clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the commercial workplace sector.
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Outstanding communication.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is not essential but preferred.
Alongside phenomenal projects, this practice join a team of design thinkers and doers who specialise in helping to create experiences in the context of the workplace and corporate environments. Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.