Marketing Manager B2B
To £42,000 plus bonus
Bring your strong marketing communications skills to this exciting, autonomous, varied role working for a small but growing insurance business based in the heart of the city.
This is a friendly, inclusive business with some fantastic plans for growth. Well backed and with a strong and experienced leadership team, the company is now looking for an experienced, creative, hands-on marketing manager to join the team, to manage current marketing activity as well as initiate new plans and support them on their journey as they launch new products and business streams.
• Develop and execute sales and marketing strategy, plans and budget
• Responsible for all branded marketing communications, from maintaining and updating the website to designing print advertising for trade publications
• Create interesting, fun and creative marketing content for use across a range of channels
• Design, implement and control acquisition plans; driving initiatives and leading day to day implementation of marketing activities. Work closely with the sales team to lead partners through the acquisition funnel
• Design and create marketing resources to help partners to market products, and work with partner marketing managers to run internal and external campaigns to drive sales
• Design marketing collateral and launch campaigns for new products, including sales literature and online content
• Run targeted email marketing campaigns, including AB testing
• Organise, promote and run monthly training webinars to both partners and prospects. This could include writing blog posts, social media, whitepapers, webinar content and video content, so Maintain key media relationships with relevant industry publications
• Work with our external PR agency on comms strategies and PR stories
Key skills and experience
• Strong all-round marketing communications experience in a B2B or B2C environment
• Fantastic, creative copywriting skills and exceptional attention toi detail
• Confident self-starter - happy to take ownership and manage your own work
• Unafraid to question and challenge - bring your ideas along!
• Knowledge of the following applications; Mailchimp, Wordpress, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Social Media, Google Analytics, Lead Forensics, Webex
• Team spirited, friendly and sociable
• Potential to grow within the role, to develop and manage a small team
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK essential
Insurance business with a team of around 25, based in central London. Big ambitions for growth, join them for an exciting journey!
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team.