- 360 Marketing Manager role.
- Pivotal role within growing business.
About Our Client
Since 2007 TechPro Events have established themselves as a specialist AV supplier to UK based event agencies and event industry professionals. TechPro have grown organically year on year and maintain an excellent reputation with existing clients. They are an established business, with a proven track record of growing and maintaining long standing relationships.
In 2017 TechPro moved to new, larger, bespoke premises in Tamworth and the Directors are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to support the future growth strategy of the business.
This is a pivotal role, which will play an integral part in the company's future growth and success. The successful candidate must possess energy, enthusiasm, and a passion to succeed whilst always displaying attention to detail and outstanding client care.
The Marketing Manager will have excellent communication skills and undertake a 360 role, which will involve all aspects of the Marketing mix across online and traditional platforms. With exceptional creative and organisational skills, a balance between a strategic approach and hands on implementation will be required.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will lead on all on and offline activities for the entire business and will be required to drive a strong team culture from within. As an ambassador for the firm, the role will help to build the external profile and brand identity.
Responsibilities of the role to include:
- Implementation and management of all digital and traditional Marketing activity from concept to completion.
- Competitor analysis and lead generation activity.
- Development and overall direction of CRM software and ensuring that this is implemented across the business
- Brand management across internal and external communications.
- Ensuring that client pitches are supported with timely and relevant Marketing Communications.
- Identifying opportunities to support the wider business development and delivering presentation materials.
- Producing a high level of both online content and offline copy whilst exhibiting flawless spelling and grammar.
- The creation and management of successful social media strategies.
- Taking an analytical approach to existing Marketing and Business Development activities and measuring ROI in order to formulate future strategy based on commercial need.
- Full responsibility for external agency and budget management.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate for the role of Marketing Manager will have a demonstrable track record of working in a full mix Marketing role and must have the ability to be 'hands on' as well as taking a more strategic 'bigger picture' view of all on and offline Marketing and lead generation activities.
You must be a tenacious and enthusiastic individual who is able to work with autonomy within the business, leading the strategic development of the TechPro brand.
Attention to detail and an approachable collaborative way of working is essential.
What's on Offer
Ref Code: MPMI13937164Z