Data Lead Manager / Database Manager
Do you have strong data experience, understand analytics and campaign management, plus have good client liaison skills?
Data Lead Manager / Database Manager - London up to £59K
Exciting and unique opportunity for talented CRM experts to join a new venture. A new team is to be formed and there are roles through from Senior Account Director to Account Executive to Data Analyst on offer.
This well-established integrated agency are setting up a new division of their business to focus solely on a fantastic new win. The new client is an innovative technology company who are currently taking Europe and the UK by storm.
You will be based primarily within the client site in West London, which will allow you to get to the heart of your clients business and its challenges almost immediately. This great role offers the opportunity to work client-side whilst still working for an agency.
The client is highly engaging with high expectations and is passionate about creating award winning and first in class CRM solutions.
It is an energetic culture and they are ambitious plans to grow rapidly. You could be at the start of this journey and be instrumental in helping this grow and become a huge success.
Data Lead Manager / Database Manager - up to £59K London
- Working on this brand new and exciting client you help direct data driven campaigns that help the brand engage effectively with their customers.
- You will use your understanding of the more technical sides of data across campaign management and analytics to ensure this client is getting the best from their campaigns.
- You will be the technical expert on data
- You will manage a data analyst and a campaign manager (using Adobe Campaign)
- Your role will be to work closely with the client, building up very strong and trusting relationships and advising them on all things data
You may have been a more technical CRM Manager, a Database Manager or a technical Data Account Director, but if you have a real understanding of marketing data then this could be the challenge
- You love data and understand how it can best be used to improve and maximize CRM campaigns.
- You have the technical data understanding - you understand campaign management tools and analytics
- You are capable of managing, motivating and challenging a data analyst and campaign manager
- You have strong relationship building skills and the ability to gain trust from the client - making recommendations around the use of data
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of something new and join a growing team working on a major brand within the client's offices.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/