Mid-Level Industrial Designer
Mid-Level Industrial Designer / London / £25-£35 (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Product Development, Bath, Sanitary, Furniture, Kitchen, Faucets, Shower
A global leader that lives on the edge of design and technology in the kitchen and bath industry is looking to expand its award winning in-house design team, with a new studio in London. They are looking for a talented and creative Mid-Level Industrial Designer with experience developing innovative and exciting design solutions for the European market.
Working closely with the wider design team, and global stake holders, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to expand the brands design capabilities and help in establishing a successful studio in London.
You must be a self-motivated and dynamic individual, who has an unparalleled passion for design, quality, technology and sustainability. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to assist in the creation of designs which exceed consumer and market expectations and help re-imagine the industry.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity to join and be part of the most innovative brands in this field, designing and delivering the latest collections across a range of high end, high performance products.
THE MID-LEVEL INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Bring a fresh creative perspective, new tools, and techniques.
- Generation of innovative solutions from consumer insight to production.
- Produce robust high-quality surface models.
- Creation of photorealistic renderings and animations.
- Detailed design of components and products.
- Assist in driving new product development and innovation.
- Work with the wider team to continuously explore and develop new methods and approaches and implement these to concept development and design research.
- Work in tandem with new product development departments in an atmosphere that achieves new levels of creativity and innovation.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with new materials and processes, and awareness of consumer/competitor product offerings and design trends.
- Travel required within the US, Asia and Europe.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design.
- 2-3+ years proven experience in Product Design.
- 3D CAD such as Alias, Rhino , Pro-Engineer and/or Solidworks.
- Understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Have a great track record of exciting products brought to the market.
- Able to demonstrate your visual flair and communication skills.