£37k + benefits
Location: Staines upon Thames / Job ref: TL884723
This is a newly created Marketing Manager position presenting the opportunity to self-build the role and craft it to make your own. As the central point of contact between the company and external agencies, relationship building is key and to fit right in, you will be as welcoming, friendly, energetic and supportive as everyone else in the business!
As the marketing “hub”, there are 4 key areas of focus:
- REVENUE GENERATION - marketing automation of campaigns and propositions using Salesforce and Pardot. Facilitation of the process rather than the creative part (someone else writes the content but if you have creative flair, this is most certainly something you could get involved in). Importantly, you will be data and systems savvy, and be able to manage the entire process all the way through to ROI evaluation.
- CORPORATE COMMS - writing newsletters and implementing other awareness building initiatives; social media responsibility too. The Marketing Manager will also facilitate the process of getting confidential announcements out to the city whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- EVENTS - project management and logistics of c.4-5 events per year.
- BRAND GUIDELINES - taking a brand custodian role to ensure adherence and consistency.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years' marketing automation experience and people comfortable with data analysis and ROI tracking.
- Software IT or finance marketing experience would be ideal. That said, having the right skillset and the right attitude is far more important than specific industry knowledge.
- Top notch project management and facilitation skills.
- Social media and digital marketing savvy.
- Energy and enthusiasm, resilience and someone excited to work in an environment which encourages people to have ideas and to have a go! Having fun and enjoying your work is equally important.
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply or for more information.