Graphic Designer | Premier League Football Club
Graphic Designer | Premier League Football Club | Central London | Circa £30K
We are proud to be partnering with a global premier league football club to find their next talented graphic designer to lead on the creation of a variety of collateral. The right person will play a leading role in developing pitches and proposals to engage global brands.
Key Duties and Experience:
- Lead the creation and delivery of a range of material to support the club
- Interpret briefs and conceptualise innovative creative ideas for presentations and other assets
- Ensure adherence to style guidelines and brand objectives
- Liaise with third parties in the preparation and delivery of design briefs where necessary
- Provide leadership, manage incoming briefs and support coordination of design output
- Develop campaign concepts and consult with business leaders on design elements
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced creative environment designing for both print and web
- Pro-active approach to work and an excellent communicator with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Strong background working with Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software and AfterEffects
- Able to interpret and build upon initial briefs by presenting and pitching ideas effectively
- Able to be flexible and work to tight project deadlines or targets
You must also have natural affinity or passion for football, if that sounds like you please apply below.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.