Senior Data Planner
This award winning agency is looking for a creative thinking Senior Data Planner to work on some key accounts. This role can offer a little flexible working.
Senior Data Planner - £60K to £65K - London
- You'll be the day to day data lead across some of this agency's key clients and have lots of variety developing effective data strategies, customer journeys and new insight and analysis projects. This will cover digital and traditional accounts.
- Typical project could include developing measurement frameworks across social, web analytics and database manipulation, social media listening to inform a communications strategy, creation of global data strategy toolkits, data audit, segmentation and profiling or designing a welcome journey
- You will design data strategies, brief your internal resources to deliver projects, analyse responses and make recommendations to the client to improve future strategy and campaign success.
- This is a proactive role and very client facing, so you'll be someone who loves presenting their ideas and sharing their passion for data.
Senior Data Planner- Skills and experience needed
- You'll have substantial experience applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data within direct and digital marketing
- With outstanding client facing and presentation skills, you're able to communicate complex issues in an engaging way.
- You thrive on adding value and getting results, are experienced in developing innovative solutions and demonstrating the power of data to transform client business success.
- Strong relationship skills with a positive nature and the ability to fit well into a collaborative and friendly team
The Data team here are really lovely, collaborative and friendly and the agency's seen as one of the leaders in Data Planning.
The salary is up to £65K, plus good benefits and potentially a little flexible working.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Do drop me an email at email@example.com