Middleweight Graphic Designer
We're currently partnering with a relatively new, boutique design/branding agency based in Shoreditch. They have had a hugely successful first 2 years in operation and are now looking to recruit an additional designer as they continue to steadily grow.
They are a brand focused agency and the work is very varied, touching on brand creation, creative campaigns, digital, moving image, packaging and environmental design. They also work across a broad range of sectors, from high-end drinks to travel, arts and culture to corporate and lifestyle and much more. Because of this they need a designer who is adaptable and enjoys variety.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Creatively leading design projects from initial concept to completion
- Crafting brand identities from scratch
- Be forthcoming with creative ideas
- Discussing creative work internally and externally
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Excellent branding experience showcased in a portfolio of well executed, well considered, innovative design work
- Confidence discussing creative work
- A keen interest in design and latest trends and innovations
- A multidisciplinary design skill-set / willingness to occasionally work outside of your "comfort zone"
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.