Our London based Digital and marketing client is looking for a middle-weight integrated designer to join their team!
- Ability to take a brief from conceptual stages through to delivery.
- Can show an impressive portfolio of creative projects, demonstrating a great understanding of typography, colour, usability and accessibility.
- A confident communicator, comfortable within both the studio environment and interacting with clients.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong digital expertise:
- UX techniques
- Information Architecture
- Responsive design and ‘mobile first'.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- ‘Finger on the pulse' of the rapidly changing digital landscape, and desire to stay ahead of the competition.
- Good understanding of print design and techniques.
- High level of visual polish in all aspects of work, from wireframes to hi-fidelity visuals.
- Great eye for selecting assets (icons, illustrations, photography) to complement design solutions.
- Expert in key design software:
- Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Any further coding experience
- Experience with app design
- Experience with software development techniques, processes and best practice - e.g. Agile, Scrum Methodology etc.