A highly creative design studio with a large focus on the super-prime residential market as well as fields such as high-end retail, office and restaurant design are seeking two middle-weight designers. They have designed some of the world's finest solutions for interiors, developments, yachts, private jets, cars, furniture and product.
As a middle-weight designer, you will have:
- Circa 3-5 years' experience in a respected design firm, preferably super-prime residential or 5* hospitality/hotel/leisure - though not essential -either within a development environment or a studio-based background.
- Ability to produce and develop concept designs and utilise Google SketchUp proficiently to deliver rendered visuals.
- Strong drafting skills utilising AutoCad to produce fully detailed interior design intent packages with technical design knowledge for interior architectural elements, joinery as well as FF&E design experience.
- Essential programmes; AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, Photoshop.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
The ideal candidate will also be willing to work in a very friendly and collaborative environment, be able to work efficiently and quickly to deadlines, and work under their own initiative.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Katie Heath on; 02036800640/
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.