Senior Social Media Executive
Are you a high calibre Social Media expert looking for a new challenge? Would a European role excite and inspire you? Want to work on one of the best selling consumer brands in Europe?
Our client is a market and category leading consumer goods business with a portfolio of market leading brands that are globally successful. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Social Media Executive to work within the European digital team to develop s market leading social media content and assets to inform and engage consumers across key social platforms, converting brand and product sales.
As Senior Social Media Executive you will play a pivotal role in the creation and development of content strategy and campaign planning to produce compelling content, managing in-house shoots and evaluating content effectiveness. This role also involves working with external agencies to produce social campaigns for brand and product launch campaigns, supporting all key countries across the European region to support with content roll-out.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly social media calendar by brand
- Create social media campaign toolkits
- Manage the production of social media assets
- Writing engaging copy
- Implementing social SEO tactics aligned to the SEO strategy
- Manage social media accounts, driving engagement
- Setting social KPI's and ensuring countries are implementing best practice
- Create a paid social media strategy for social channels
- Social listening and reporting
This is a pivotal role in the digital team and requires someone with around 4+ years of social media marketing experience that spans all major platforms. You will have proven experience in developing paid media plans and experience in video content and adobe creative would be an advantage. A European language would be beneficial but not essential.