Senior Graphic Designer - Retail
A global lifestyle brand is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their studio in East London. This brand combines minimalist design principles and innovative craftsmanship into pioneering products.
The Senior Graphic Designer will oversee all design from emailers to print, advertising, campaigns and more. This a fantastic opportunity to join an evolutionary environment with the opportunity to have immediate responsibility from the get-go! Our client work in a very relaxed, busy but fun studio atmosphere.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working closely with the wider business to design the visual communication of the product's story and existence through graphic content, including but not limited to digital and print assets, social media engagement ideas and execution, in store graphics and packaging
- Acting as Brand Guardian ensuring all customer touch points and platforms are consistent and that all projects are delivered on time to the highest quality
- Developing a deep understanding of the products target consumer and understanding how to reach them with inspirational graphic content
- Nurturing the creative team and flurry of freelance designers/creatives
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- An expert understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Creative flair and a genuine passion for the brand's ethos
- Broad skill set and understanding of how a campaign lives across numerous platforms
- Great attention to detail and a can-do attitude, keen to get stuck in and roll your sleeves up as needed!
If you are looking to join a studio of talented people where you will have a real input in decisions on the brand's creative direction, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.