Digital Marketing Manager for Multi-Disciplinary Design Studio
A leading multidisciplinary design agency who specialise in creating multi sensory spaces through the form of brand identity, interior design, installation and project roll outs are seeking an experience Digital Marketing Manager to join their bubbly, friendly and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for increasing both organic & driven lead generation for the business through the form of digital marketing alongside managing the online strategy, campaigns and website content.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- SEO Management
- Develop, create and manage digital marketing campaigns whilst overseeing social media strategy
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in the industry and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
Required Experience for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- At least 3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably within an agency environment
- Knowledge and experience working with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Experience in Wordpress Essential and Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong small business understanding and sales focus
- An ability to work on a large number of tasks at any one time under tight deadlines
- A personable, friendly and enthusiastic working approach
Should you feel your experience matches the criteria of this opening, please get in touch with your CV.