Social Media Coordinator
At Party Delights, we love to see people smile, dance, let their hair down... We love a celebration! We believe in taking the stress out of organising, we think it should be fun & easy, and that life should be full of simple pleasures, every day. We're committed to supplying our customers with the latest products that are relevant & inspiring with no compromise.
This mission has served us well, and as result we have continued to achieve year on year growth since our inception. We are part of the Party City group, the largest retailer of party goods in America and we are scaling our business internationally. We're on an exciting journey and as a result there are bags of opportunity to make a difference.
With a strong social media presence already, the business is looking to take social media to the next level and invest in growing our social audience, dramatically boosting engagement with our customers. As a result, an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator has now arisen.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for all social activity across our key social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. This will include helping to set strategy as well as planning, creating and optimising content for maximum reach and return.
- Working closely with the product and creative teams to plan and produce engaging and inspiring content.
- Influencer outreach including Instagram, YouTube and bloggers. Pro-actively finding and connecting with influencers and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
- Staying on top of trends within party as well as industry trends in social media to ensure the most relevant content and techniques for reaching and engaging with our target audience
- Reporting on and analysing social activity against KPIs
The successful candidate will have experience gained in a social media role within a retail orientated sector, ecommerce experience would be ideal. You will have a solid understanding of social and you will immerse yourself in the associated platforms in order to have a thorough understanding of how to engage of our audience and drive sales using this marketing channel. It goes without saying that you will be an excellent communicator and will thrive in a role where you're the representative of our brand to our customers, your peers and your network of influencers.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in a business large enough to offer true progression opportunities for growth and development and where you can really make your mark. At Party Delights, nobody is just a number, we have a genuinely friendly culture and a team who are passionate and committed to developing the business.
Interested candidates should apply! Alternatively, please email Claire Eason at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV quoting Ref: 26164 or alternatively call her on 0161 238 6700 for a confidential conversation about this position.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Claire Eason at Better Placed for consideration.