One of London's leading digital and direct agencies have an exciting opportunity for an account manager to work on a leading global FS brand.
This agency is based in amazing offices in Central London with a roof terrace and their own bar! There's so much on offer to keep their people happy, from events and clubs to monthly employee awards and a range of really desirable benefits, so you'll be well looked-after. It's also a perfect home for entrepreneurial spirits, as they provide regular investment opportunities for budding Alan Sugars on their team! This is really not your run-of-the-mill agency - and their client list is super-impressive to boot.
Working closely with a very lovely client team, you'll be responsible for delivering email, DM and mobile comms. You will have your own product portfolio, and work with other third parties to get campaigns out the door.
- An experienced AM or recently promoted SM with excellent direct mail and email campaign management strengths
- Solid awareness of core processes for campaign development across print, email and mobile comms
- There are loads of stakeholders to manage so your interpersonal, relationship and diplomacy skills will be second to none
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen'
This great Account Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Account Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/