Videographer / Photographer
We're looking for a videographer/photographer to join the creative team at Raspberry Pi Trading in Cambridge. This role will suit someone with experience working in an environment where video tasks can be very varied, with the flexibility to work on filming, video production and editing across several different kinds of content.
This role will suit a fast-thinking person with a slightly bonky sense of humour and good attention to detail. You‘ll love video and design, and enjoy trying new ideas. You'll be able to take direction, and to work within our established visual style, but also not be shy about proposing new ideas. You'll be have a good knowledge of trends in the video industry and social media, and be able to apply this to your work.
Raspberry Pi Trading is a great place to work; we're a friendly and close team that works hard, and prizes individuality, creativity and wit. We take our colleagues' development seriously: you'll have the opportunity to broaden your skills through formal training. And there's free soda and ice cream in the office kitchen.
- Experience in shooting with DSLR/Mirrorless systems
- Demonstrable editing experience in Premiere Pro CC
- Basic colour correcting/grading, preferably within Premiere
- Experience in shooting interviews (3 point lighting, audio and working with interview subjects)
- Good instincts and situational awareness in filming/photography
- Event photography experience and good knowledge of photography practices
- Good organisational skills. Logging footage, packing gear, unpacking and cleaning etc
- Good communication with colleagues across the organisation to ensure everyone gets what they need, when they need it.
- Passionate about working in video and always striving to improve and learn
- Ability to work in a busy team, as well as on their own initiative
- Editing photos in Lightroom/Photoshop
- Ability to create simple motion graphics in After Effects
- Knowledge of higher-end production cameras (Fs7, Canon C100 etc)
- Working with scripted material (short films, scripted promos etc)
- Pre-production skills (shot list, call sheets, concept dev etc)
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 25th July at 9am
Interviews: Friday 3rd August