Strategic Marketing Director.
Strategic Marketing Director
Sodexo Healthcare UK & Ireland
Six Figure Basic Salary + Bonus + Executive Benefits inc LTIPs
Sodexo Healthcare has become the long-term strategic partner of many healthcare organisations by designing, managing and delivering a range of services which allow their clients to focus on delivering excellent patient care. They have an unrivalled reputation for building lasting partnerships with numerous NHS clients - and increasingly with private healthcare clients too - through open, transparent relationships based on trust and exceptional performance. With thousands of employees, numerous locations across the UK and revenues in the many millions, this is a commercial enterprise of real substance. Various opportunities to secure business in established and new markets for core and ever more sophisticated offerings are becoming evident and the board is intent on appointing an exceptional Strategic Marketing Director to help realise their full potential.
- Member of the Healthcare UK & Ireland Executive Committee and Member of Global Healthcare Marketing Community - reporting to the CEO and SVP Global Marketing
- Lead on strategic insight and decision support
- Collate, analyse and interpret market data and policy trends
- Influence strategic positioning and direction of Healthcare solutions in all marketing and sales
- Build and lead teams of marketing professionals to work closely with sales and heads of service
- Plan and execute effective multi-channel brand promotion and customer engagement strategies
- Control and maximise efficacy of a substantial marketing budget
- Identify and open new opportunities with multi-channel approaches to market
- Forge new and deepen existing relationships that result in more and better opportunities
- Ensure and reinforce positive client experience with collaborative engagement on strategic issues
- Build brand awareness underpinned by a values-centric ethos
- Knowledge of UK Healthcare, especially the NHS
- Broad and demonstrable success of marketing and selling complex services
- Strategic vision with ability to analyse data and trends to feed into new proposition development
- Leader by both inspiration and example
- Experience of leadership in high-performance professional environments where the best is expected and given and where mutual trust and respect are essential
- Prior executive responsibility in group structures and highly adept at matrix management
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Drive and personal credibility, combined with imagination, resilience and intellect
- Highly collaborative - a team player with the interpersonal sensitivity necessary to catalyse excellence in others
- Flexible, understanding and accommodating - able to find a route through
- Creative and innovative, but with the discipline and rigour to ensure completion
- Engaging communicator, accessible to all, in writing, in person, in the media and online
Friisberg & Partners International are the retained advisers to Sodexo on this appointment.
Please send your curriculum vitae via the Apply button quoting reference 3889.
For a confidential conversation about this role call Lorri Lowe on 0121 794 0630.