Do you want to work on projects that have a direct and positive impact on people and their communities?
Our client is a full service agency with a variety of clients, all of who aim to improve people's lives. The creative team focus on projects ranging from simple materials for recycling campaigns to large-scale campaigns on Domestic Violence.
They are looking for 2 creative and enthusiastic integrated designers to join their small friendly team. Working alongside a great team of designers you will deliver projects from brief to artwork, collaborating with like-minded people to create amazing and effective designs. You will have proven agency experience, be proficient working across multiple platforms but with a digital bias, be full of creativity and have an almost insane attention to detail.
ideal person needs:
- Experience within an agency or in-house design team, .
- Experience of multi platform design such as website, digital, brand identity, graphic, editorial, campaign, event and presentation design.
- To be able to engage with clients confidently, explaining ideas and taking feedback.
- A desire to help people and change lives through effective and creative design.
- Proactive and dedicated, always looking for the best solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- To enjoy working as part of a team, whilst being self-motivated, and able to actively use initiative to identify opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to critique the work of junior designers and mentor occasionally.
- To be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- To enjoy and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in coding would be advantageous.
With offices close to The Strand but with planned move back to central office very close to Victoria station by the end of 2018.
Apply for integrated designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly