5 days left
- Full Time
Who are IPSE?
IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed, is the voice of the UK's self-employed population who make up one in seven people working today.
We are here to give our members and the wider self-employed society, the help they need to run their businesses with peace of mind. We work with partner organisations to offer members best in class services, so you can spend more time running your business.
We make sure freelancers, interim managers, consultants and contractors are represented to Government. By producing insightful, hard-hitting research and effective policy campaigns, we fight to create a better environment for the self-employed to run their businesses and ultimately, ensure our economy remains one of the most flexible in the world.
This role will be a broad and varied marketing role, tasked with driving the awareness of IPSE and its aims in the self-employed community. With the aim of increasing membership numbers and the level of engagement across all touchpoints.
- Work across the marketing department to help in the planning and execution of IPSE marketing campaigns
- Assuming the voice of the business, connecting and engaging with fans and followers across all channels
- Work with our commercial partners to create joint marketing plans
- Optimise SEO and PPC campaigns using channels such as Google and Bing AdWords
- Delivering effective email marketing campaigns for a broad range of audiences in the self-employed sector
- Assist in the promotion of our extensive events calendar - pre, during and post event
- Creating relevant and creative blogs, newsletters and other content types (where possible) to encourage customers to engage - focussed on providing support and advice for the self-employed
- Potential to develop content in other media, e.g. photo, video, infographics, webinar, podcasts
- Adding or editing website content using the appropriate Content Management Systems; ensuring consistency of design and layout of content across the sites
- Coming up with new and innovative ways to grow our core brand
- Set clear measures and KPIs - Closely monitoring results of all campaigns you are responsible for; evaluating and reporting on promotions and campaigns in a timely manner
- Contributing effectively to building organic/paid traffic volumes, site conversion rates and subscription sales
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years' experience in a marketing role
- Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns for social media, events, PPC and traditional channels
- A solid understanding of tracking and measurement best practice and application, as well as the ability to analyse and interpret performance data - through Google Analytics
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal, a natural flair for written communication is of utmost importance
- Content development, such as copywriting, photo, graphics and video production is a plus
- Smart approach to problems and targets using all resources available to achieve the best result
- Excellent organisational skills, able to deal with multiple projects in an effective and timely manner - with excellent attention to detail
- Interest in self-employment and the politics surrounding the topic
- Marketing qualification desirable
Apply for Marketing executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly