The ideal Creative Artworker must be able to interoperate a client brief and quickly use assets available to create high quality digital and print output, while ensuring the work is on-brand and according to the clients guidelines.
The role requires an individual with the ability to produce quality artwork working from an existing design or from the Creatives work. Experience of artworking in a fast paced Studio or creative department will be an advantage.
- Proven experience of developing first class digital visuals for Blue chip clients
- Confident in their own ideas and a strong team player, prepared to work both proactively and
in a reactive and flexible way
- Excellent digital and print Artworking skills
- Ability to design and build GIFs
- Well organised, with the ability to see the bigger picture of agency delivery
- Display meticulous attention to detail and can execute pixel perfect assets
- Roll out simple designs to seasonal campaigns and multiple html pages using an established look and feel
- Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Some retouching Experience
- Must have good communication skills and be able to clearly communicate with clients and internal departments
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to maintain quality control of own and teams work
- Experience in design for digital, in particular social media platforms
- Align with the Senior Production Artworker to effectively deliver project requirements
- Follow all agency processes ensuring you back up all your working files on the server
- Work within the team guidelines of filing structure and set up
- Use Trello boards and Jira to manage and track the flow of work and attend daily stand ups
- Maintain communication with client and project management internal teams
The agency are keen to get this role filled asap so please send your CV and relevant portfolio to us asap.