2 days left
- Full Time
Client Manager/Account Manager (28-38k) - Packaging Agency
Well established design agency, award winning & independent.
* Have proven experience of supporting Client Directors to manage large, complex projects
* Have the ability in time to manage their own smaller budget projects
* Demonstrate good client management skills, being organised, efficient and pro-active
* Work closely with the Client Director to manage the project development and the day to day management of deliverables.
* Have the ability to develop client relationships on a person-to person basis, maintaining high level of service to maintain ongoing business
* Demonstrate confidence when dealing with clients and internal stakeholders
* Have the ability to work closely with client relationship holder to ensure one consistent approach and understanding of client strategy
* Build a strong relationship with clients, raising any issues/concerns with Client Director
* Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to work as an integral part of the team.
* Develop a level of strategic and commercial understanding of client businesses
* Demonstrate understanding of finance and budget control & contribute to forecasting and final figures meetings.
* Demonstrate ability to negotiate fees & usage with 3rd party suppliers
* Input to creation of presentations and participate in creative presentations where appropriate.
* Begin to demonstrate account development skills, being aware of potential areas and opportunities within designated clients and highlighting this to senior management
* Take steps to understand our clients' businesses and brands
* Work well at building relationships across the whole of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3-7 years of experience in packaging agency.
Please get in touch with Patrick - email@example.com
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly