Digital Senior Designer
We are recruiting for a Senior Digital Designer to join a very well established integrated brand and communications agency based in Central/ East London.
This agency has been around for 25 years and have refined an understanding and passion for brands, forming meaningful partnerships with their clients.
They are looking for a talented Senior Digital Designer with 5+ years experience who has worked across well crafted websites, social and interactive applications, touch-screens and visual and user friendly design solutions across desktop, tablet and mobile.
You will be working directly with the Digital Director, Digital Creative Director and other team members and will be responsible for:
- The delivery of responsive and systematic designs - both visual and user experience based working in an agile methodology
- Guide the look and feel for entire websites, interactive presentations, apps and microsites
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Share your knowledge and mentor mid/ junior designers
- Have an infectious drive for creative solutions and impeccable attention to detail
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends
- Explore UX options, perform UX research and produce UX related outputs including wireframes and prototypes
- Create prototypes, design concepts and proof-of-concepts via the most appropriate route using Sketch, After Effects animations, etc.
- Utilise sound project management processes and tools and work collaboratively with other team members on multiple projects
- Get heavily involved in briefings from clients' needs through to the internal team - via the Digital Project Manager
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Exceptional design aesthetics with a portfolio to demonstrate
- Proven understanding of intuitive UI and motion design
- Strong UX skills and a thorough understanding of user-centered design
- Expert across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in branding design methodologies and design thinking
- Ability to create mock-ups of interfaces in the latest prototyping software, After Effects or similar
- Understanding of front-end technologies, limitations and opportunities - to ensure nothing is designed that cannot be built
- Previous luxury and property design experience is highly desirable
- Have an understanding of the complexities and processes involved in website and app creation