The design desk is flying here at Major Players and we have some really exciting roles on in the integrated space. If you are looking to work on some truly innovative and exciting projects for one of the worlds top entertainment brands as part of one of the leading social content agencies then this is the role for you!
- Conceptualise, create, design, visualise content for social media.
- Work efficiently on a number of different clients and act as brand guardian for specific clients.
- Keep up to speed with industry trends.
- Ability to manage time is essential & ensure work is completed within time and budget and raise any concerns relating to deadlines early on.
- Challenge others within the Design Team to maintain a level of excellence and make sure the design is up to date and current, and to consistently look to improve their creative talents.
- Proactively develop ideas and visuals from brainstorms.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to maintain quality control of own work and that of the team.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; mainly working in Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Interest and experience in the entertainment business.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to balance great design with meeting deadlines.
- Must have a minimum of 7/8-year industry experience in a digital/advertising agency.
If you are interested in finding out more then please get in touch and send your CV & portfolio to Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk We have an array of roles on at all levels so whether your looking for your first position or are leading a business then get in touch! (£20-110k)
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly