7 days left
- Full Time
Passion for Fashion and a love of Luxury marketing? This role is wide reaching, challenging and diverse.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and award winning company who is a leader in premium fashion?
With thousands of customers here in the UK and exponential growth internationally, they are looking for a bright and sparky Marketing Manager to take the business to new heights!
Based in the Midlands (30 mins from Birmingham) you will be working in a small team and reporting into the head of Marketing.
What we are looking for…
- A confident self-starter, who has proven ability to take standards to the next level
- Commercially-minded, creative and dynamic
- Marketing Manager Experience in planning, implementing and analysing brand activity
- A brand custodian who can demonstrate ROI and profitability, excellent time-management, organisational and project management skills
- A natural verbal and written communicator.
- You will be comfortable multi-tasking / prioritising and will naturally take initiative
The day to day of what you will be doing…
- Responsible for all marketing channels and activity
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including catalogues, price lists, POS, merchandising stands, sales support documents, direct mailings
- Organise and attend events, including exhibitions and open days (in the UK and internationally)
- Conceptualise and organise all photo and video shoots
- Manage copy-writing and content creation, including product descriptions, media releases, website, email marketing campaigns, award entries and other communications tools
- Reporting promotional results, website activity and social media engagement
- Undertake competitor analysis
- Oversee communications activity: PR relationships, product placement, social media and press content, e-blasts, advertising and website updates
Don't delay get in touch today if this sounds like you!