Senior International Brand Manager - Delicious Snacks
Senior International Brand Manager - Healthy Snacks
c.£50K-£60K + Benefits Package
Fab opportunity for smart, ambitious FMCG marketer to take on an exciting and highly visible role with this rapidly growing and very dynamic snacks business; its innovative brands/ranges now stocked in major stores across the UK and international markets. Our client has a huge commitment to developing healthy, delicious, additive-free products, made from the highest quality ingredients, and needs a brand passionate marketing star who can truly embrace this vision and build the brand in the US, European and other international markets. In this key role, you'll be part of a small international team, working with the marketing director, and assisted by a brand manager, to develop market strategies, working with local teams and distributors, to create launch and marketing plans for each country. Key focus areas include:
- Setting the international marketing strategy for your regions and supporting and managing local teams to implement bespoke country plans
- Leading on international packaging updates to bring the brand to life overseas and ensure packs are compliant with local market packaging legislation
- Working with creative teams and external agencies to bring the brands to life for new consumers across the world delivering unique, disruptive creative - from packaging to point of sale and plenty more
- Creating excellent relationships with the local teams continually building their passion for and understanding of the various brands and ranges
If you are looking for the next step up, and like the idea of an entrepreneurial role in a dynamic business that is truly going places fast, this could be the role you've been waiting for.
Key Skills Checklist
This is a fantastic role for a talented, ambitious marketer who will throw himself/herself into the challenges of this exciting role. The most important things we are looking for from you are:
- At least 5-6 years in brand marketing with the ability to think both creatively and commercially and the confidence to manage the day-to-day under your own steam
- Digital & Social experience, both strategy and implementation
- Passionate and people focused, able to build relationships quickly and excite others with your natural passion and enthusiasm.
- Excellent project management skills - able to manage multiple stakeholders to deliver a great result
- Dynamic and effective, able to prioritise quickly in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Good negotiating skills and persistence despite obstacles
- Strong problem solving skills- a blend of brave, gutsy creative brainpower and practical attitude. You have amazing ideas but can also foresee what will work best in execution
- Confidence managing senior stakeholders with an ability to firmly push back to protect the interests of the brand internationally
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail Adam Tarsh now or call him on 020 7849 6875.