About Our Client
Stowe Family Law LLP, the country's largest specialist family law firm, founded over 30 years ago. Our specialist solicitors work across 14 offices and offer a comprehensive range of legal services within divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, children arrangements, wills & inheritance and forensic accountancy.
With investment from private equity firm Livingbridge, they have ambitious plans to expand the business. Between now and the end 2018 foundations will be built for the brand. Including the delivery of our Client Value Proposition (CVP) and the development of a new marketing strategy & plan. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing business.
- Responsible for growth and optimisation of the PPC strategy for the UK business
- Develop and maintain high-class PPC campaigns
- Manage strategy, budgeting and forecasting for large scale PPC campaigns
- Manage all paid search advertising campaigns and some organic campaigns
- Use key programmes including Google analytics/adwords to report on PPC Campaigns
- Landing page testing and optimisation
- Detailed reporting and data analysis
- Some A/B and multivariate testing to improve ROI and performance
- Working with the existing agency to develop the SEO strategy
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a highly commercially aware team player with a self-starter approach and able to demonstrate a track record of success in digital acquisition marketing. You'll enjoy building relationships and being part of a performance driven team.
You need to be:
- Certified with both Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Bing Ads and able to use the Google AdWords Editor
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Highly numerate and analytically minded - able to translate analysis into action to boost future performance
- An absolute minimum of 2 years` experience managing large scale PPC campaigns - preferably in an "in house" team. Digital agency experience also considered.
- Demonstrable experience running successful campaigns which deliver ROI
- A basic understanding of the use of scripts and business data
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
What's on Offer
Salary up to £50,000 + benefits.
Ref Code: MP13918854Z