Senior Creative Artworker - Freelance
Senior Creative Artworker (freelance) - The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a highly regarded Design & Branding agency who are based in East-Central London. The ideal candidate will come from a highly skilled technical & creative background, and will have a strong experience spanning across print & digital production processes to a high level of accuracy.
Senior Creative Artworker (freelance) - Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow studio guidelines set by Creative Director for all artwork, making sure all standards are consistent for all projects
- Prepare artwork for packaging, windows, POS, campaigns, marketing collateral, look-books
- Set and amend artwork from initial concepts
Senior Creative Artworker (freelance) - Key Skills
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. C4D & PPT would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels, building strong working relationships
- Strong retouching skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment, maintaining the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to flex when required
If you believe that you fit the bill and would like to jump aboard this project and get stuck in, please send your portfolio in to email@example.com to register your interest.