Channel Campaign Monitoring Specialist
As Channel Campaign Monitoring Specialist, you will have responsibility for the post campaign monitoring across all partner and affiliate marketing channels, affiliate monthly and yearly attestations, creating and maintaining monitoring a tracking log of all incidents and raising links with unique ''sourcecodes'' and maintaining a database of all source code links for marketing campaign tracking, and raising purchase orders.
You will be working with a financial services company with a fresh approach who are looking for a Channel Campaign Monitoring Specialist! They are definitely an exciting and established business within the financial sector, always beating their competition!
The Channel Campaign Monitoring Specialist based in London, will be responsible for:
- Lead monitoring operation to enable marketing channel owners to deliver to their full potential and expectation.
- Create and maintain monitoring logs across all marketing channels to maintain an audit of incidents and remediation taken to close any incidents
- Work closely with Own Brands team to ensure monitoring of all aspects of all marketing activity - creative, partner control, reporting pre and post live check, product briefs etc. are consistently reported appropriately.
- Actively manage any and all complaints for Own Brand's channel owners and maintain monitoring logs of said complaints across all marketing channels.
- Invoicing and Purchase Order management
- Support any conduct-related initiatives resulting from such complaints (or other sources).
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reporting as appropriate to individual channel owners
- Deliver accurate and timely updates of monitoring which will be used to identify any risks and opportunities, proactively managing them to ensure we deliver against our Manifesto.
- Build and create links via raising source codes and appending them to the correct URL templates
- Supporting the monthly reporting to CCRC (an internal forum for customer and conduct risk)
The successful candidate which will be based in London will need:
- Monitoring post-campaign activity across marketing channels and being reactive to implement changes as and when necessary
- Maintaining records
- Excel, skills
- Definitely strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail - as you will be ensuring everything is compliant!
- Relevant subject matter expert knowledge including regulatory knowledge in credit card marketing
- Familiarity with compliant credit card marketing, ASA adjudications
- Practical knowledge of FCA CONC handbook and ICO rules for direct marketing
- Familiarity with various forms of digital marketing activity and product comparison websites
- Familiarity with online acquisition journeys
You will receive a fantastic salary between £35,000 to £38,000 (depending on experience)