PPC / Back & Front End Developer - Digital expert
The role for a digital and content marketing manager (back / front end developer) is based in Clapham Junction and within a small but highly skilled marketing team within the world of Hospitality and FMCG. Your role will include various responsibilities including:
- Creation, tracking, management & optimisation of PPC campaigns to drive direct bookings.
- Report on the performance of for all PPC campaigns, identifying insights and actions to optimise PPC campaign's performance.
- Go-to person for any website development requirements, key liaison with the development agency to resolve issues or brief in projects. Continuously improve websites performance on both desktop and mobile.
- Manage hosting and domain services.
- Purchase new domains and migrate new websites to company server.
- Design, customise and populate MailChimp templates to manage timely send-outs.
- Design monthly, quarterly reports, local advertisements and branded printed collateral.
- Manage data & database, go-to person regarding customer data and databases. Update company databases with new contacts acquired, ensure opt-outs are correctly managed and correct data policies are in place & adhered to.
- SEO management & optimisation - highlight insights and identify actions required by the team to improve SEO performance.
- Create & update ad-hoc digital & print marketing collateral using Adobe Creative Suite - liaising with our dedicated digital agency where necessary.
We're looking for someone with content and creation experience. You can come from any sector but have an interest in hospitality or FMCG or both! Also we need someone with experience in illustrator and Indesign.