This role is responsible for developing the end-to-end customer experience and journey for the mortgage product proposition.
My client is Britain's leading financial services provider. They provide the best service to their customers and continue to grow and develop their business by understanding and adapting to the UK's changing needs.
You will be joining an ambitious team, recently established to develop, grow and drive forward new and existing propositions.
- Accountable for developing, and then continually reviewing and revising, customer journeys with excellent customer service standard, in compliance with FCA regulations
- Reporting into the senior manager of lending, who will act as main point of contact with key partners, this role will support on day to day management of strategic relationships with the stakeholders mortgages team
- Accountable for ensuring the mortgage proposition works in line with other key initiatives across the business, e.g. CRM model roll out. This role will act as key point of contact for key programmes
- Responsible for delivering a smooth customer journey on digital channels, working with the marketing business partner
- Responsible for continually researching and analysing market to identify changing customer needs, the competitive landscape and external environment to ensure the asset proposition remains in line with customer, market and commercial requirements
- Responsible for working with the Retail team to understand the company's model - in depth understand of branch proposition and how our asset proposition works in this changing landscape
- Working alongside the training team, accountable for continually updating key internal stakeholders with proposition to ensure joined up message, e.g. ensuring that the mortgages field team understand the proposition and deliver it compliantly
You are a driven, commercially focused person with proven experience of project managing the delivery of new propositions. You come from a regulated profession background, preferably Financial Services, and have the desire to take ownership of you product and continue to grow and develop within your role.
- Experience of creating commercially sound financial services propositions using insight with business evaluation, gained in a consumer financial services organisation with a highly differentiated proposition enhanced by in-store branch experience and service
- Strong understanding of FCA regulation and proven ability to consistently implement this into the proposition
- Strong understanding of digital proposition
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Proven experience in managing projects to bring products to market
- Understanding of data and reporting to utilise in compiling business cases with clearly evidence recommendations for action
- Ability to present evidenced business cases to mid-senior level stakeholders, internal and external
A competitive salary with an array of bonuses including, but not limited to;
27.5 days holiday