Head of Marketing Platform
Head of Marketing Platform
As Barclays Head of Marketing Platform you will help drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of payments products and services. You will have the energy and ambition of an entrepreneur within Barclays and the technical background to be capable on delivery and development whilst managing business stakeholders across the bank to meet product needs.
Our goal in Omni Channel and Customer Experience (OC&CE) is to accelerate our journey to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across all products and segments of Barclays UK. Not only that, but deliver it in a way where every customer journey is seamless between channels and consistent between products and segments. The pace of change of the Financial Services Industry with regulation, technology and customer expectations creates a unique opportunity for us to build new ways of customer engagement that will revolutionise customer interaction models as we know them today.
As a Head of Marketing Platform, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Driving significant top-to-bottom cultural change in Barclays' approach to marketing technology and its associated infrastructure
- Creating a comprehensive marketing technology infrastructure strategy, that balances risk and opportunity for the business and safeguards capability and data flow/analytics streaming in and out
- Building knowledge, understanding and interest in teams around the business in martec and ad tech capability
- Ensuring that new deployments land and bed in correctly, working with control functions, project teams and development operations
- Setting the operational standards for martec/ad tech deployment and run, so that deployed infrastructure is protected and has maximum up-time
As Head of Marketing Platform, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Experience in marketing and advertising technologies, including analytics, data management, tracking technologies, tag management and deployment within an enterprise environment
- An education to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of highly regulated environment and associated impact on these technologies
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to act as a bridge between the business and technology and control functions, and build the right relationships to enable this to happen
- The ability to be adept at evaluating economic, market and customer trends affecting the business and its customers
- Ability to use data to drive change
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.