Our client a marketing and events agency are looking for an email coder/developer to join their well established creative team.
Working within the digital team of this successful creative agency you will support senior colleagues in a diverse role covering email builds, email sends and editing for a variety of marketing campaigns. The vast majority of your role will be email based but you'll also be involved in updates to large marketing websites via a CMS system and smaller updates on other websites too.
What we are looking for:
- A solid understanding of HTML coding and email design.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working across a variety of email campaigns in a busy deadline driven environment.
- At-least two years commercial experience ideally working with corporate clients/corporate sector.
- Good skills in Excel
- Accustomed to testing in all browsers
- Solution orientated towards problem solving and executing a brief
- Strong work ethic
- A clear approach when working with data and a passion for detail in all areas.
- An active interest in staying abreast of changing trends in design and software.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite [Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator,In-Design]
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their coding career! You'll be joining a hugely successful creative agency where you'll have excellent career progression and support working in a highly collaborative and forward thinking team!