Creative Brand Manager
Trend setting interiors brand seeks a Creative Brand Manager to join their in-house design team.
This is a key role for the business responsible for setting the visual direction for how the brand will be represented across all channels.
Working across all visual elements of the brand you will have a strong vision for how the brand is presented across online, in-store, POS, photographically, within printed collateral and in customer communications.
This is an all encompassing role and as well as creative direction and hands on design capabilities we are looking for someone who can provide guidance, inspiration and motivation to the current creative team, encouraging discussion and enabling the delivery of confident and focused brand expression.
You'll work closely with the head of digital and champion a digital first approach to all creative from art direction through to design of graphical assets.
Key to the role will be evolving and maintaining a strong visual identity for all photography. You'll take charge of the art direction for seasonal lifestyle and PR shoots.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years as a creative lead with multidisciplinary experience.
- Extensive experience working on website design, digital marketing and print based projects from concept through to completion.
- Strong art direction skills and knowledge of hands on shoot production for large scale shoots, ideally interiors.
- Highly conceptual and able to inspire creative teams
- Hands on design capabilities. Excellent skills in In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working for an interiors brand and a strong interest in the homewares sector.
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience managing a small to medium creative team.
- Experience providing creative direction whilst remaining ‘hands on' where needed.
Apply for Creative Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly